Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fourth of July!

Brian's buddies from dental school. Can you pick out which one is Brian? Just look for the crutch. He's such a hottie with that thing!



This year we went with some friends out to Zanesville, Ohio at Matt Clark's parents' house for the fourth. It was beautiful and a lot of fun. Brian just kept saying, "Give me a good reason why we shouldn't live here for the rest of our lives." It was kind of annoying. We are going to an Indians game tomorrow because Brian says that he needs to do something fun. I guess he is stressed from all the Arrested Development he has been watching. We are trying to decide whether or not to buy a condo out in Hilliard or just rent the rest of the time we are here. I love the condo, but we just don't know. Davis is just plain crazy. He got some new sun glasses and thinks he is pretty cool with them on. He likes to punch and I don't know how to get him to stop. Brian says to just let him punch it out of his system. Not the best parenting method but which of his ideas are? Any suggestions?
Everyone playing Corn Hole (its a bean bag game). Its a lot of fun!

Davis' new shades
Home sweet home.
Swimming in the front yard. I know he looks a little old for this baby pool but he likes it.




9 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

Love the pictures and update. Glad you guys had a fun 4th! Are you going to be in Utah at all this summer?

lmackay32 said...

I love to see pictures of your cute family!!!

Lyns said...

Looks like fun! Davis is so cute! Tell Brian to quit whining. :) Just kidding. Maybe you guys will be in Ohio forever! Especially if Brian likes it that much! :) It would be fun to come and visit. If I can't make it out there, you'll just have to make a special trip to Lehi. LOL. Ha Ha.

DentalDad said...

Lucky!!! I've always wanted to go to Zanesville. Tell Clark that I'm still waiting for my invitation to Zanesville. Sounds like you had fun.
Are you serious? The game is really called corn hole? Now that's funny!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

It looks like you guys had fun up in zanesville, too bad we could not make it! I love Davis glasses those are really cute!

Bushel and a Peck Preschool said...

Rach- you crack me up...men are such babies...Davis looks cute-I can't believe he will be 2 soon. I say buy the condo:) I'm sure my opinion counts.
-Heather

Amy said...

Hi Dansies. Rachel-thanks for liking my blog. Brian-thanks for trying to go meatless and failing miserably. P.S. My husband will be at the Michigan/Utah game too. You should be friends. I guess I will just be here...alone...by myself...again. [Insert pity here]

Kaydee said...

That place really does look beautiful. I am so happy that you had some fun people to be with during the 4th even though you are so far away from home. I can't wait to talk to you again!

Nicole + Brock said...

Rachel, I would love to know more about Jamie's babies so please send me the detail and pictures. Yes we are still living with my mom. I wish that you where here so that our kids could play together. Tell Brian that it is great to live away from family but from my experience it is better to live closer.