Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My sweet husband

Last Friday when I came back from Utah Brian had this on the table for me. How cute and thoughtful huh? The sad part of it all was that I had the book already. He asked me on the phone a few days before if I had gotten any presents while I was there and I told him that I hadn't. He was all excited on the phone to get me something. I didn't even think about the book because my mom bought a couple of them and then told me just to take one home. I felt so bad because it was such a perfect gift and it really went well together. Thanks Brian for doing something so cute for me, I loved it so much even though I already had it. You're the best!

7 comments:

Wilde Things said...

How thoughtful! He obviously missed you. Hmmm . . . come to think of it, I miss you too! What happened to finding time for me? You must have been reading the whole time.
I hope you had a wonderful time with your family, I still think it was a great surprise for your mom.

The Fast Family said...

That is sweet. Everybody keeps telling me I need to read these books. Maybe I'll start soon. :)

Devin & Shalise said...

That is so cute!! Just like his cousin :) That is such a good book I just started reading it today and I cannot put it down. We need to plan a trip to meet each other... we miss you guys!

Lyns said...

How sweet is that? What a great hubby. I started this book on Monday night and I'm 550 pages into it! LOL! Have fun reading it!

DentalDad said...

Sorry Brian, it looks like you dropped the ball on that one. Maybe next time you can dress up as Edward and Rach can have her way with you. I bet that would be better than the book!!

Lauren said...

Wow, your blog really got hyped up recently. Very cute! Thanks for the awesome baby shower!

maria said...

Brian you rock that was so thoughtful! We sure had fun with Davis :)