Monday, November 3, 2008

What Can You Get For $180?

Rach said that she would like to get a new couch for the condo, but seeing as how I am owned by The Ohio State University I thought it would be a bad idea. Then, my friend Josh told me about the JC Penny outlet and said you can find some good deals. How's $180 bucks for a brand new sectional sound for a good deal!? It has a minor flaw that you can't even see. I don't want to blow this out of proportion but its probably the best thing I have ever done in my life ever buying this couch.

11 comments:

maria said...

I am so jealous!!! I want a new couch so bad! It looks awesome!

Wilde Things said...

Except for marrying Rach and having Davis and . . . just kidding, I'm sure it is a great couch!

Karrissa Winward said...

That is awesome! We need to find a couch like that and for that cheap. Your new condo looks great!

Jordan and Heather Humbert said...

ooh, I like it! It fits in that room perfect!

Jen said...

Good buy! That is so great!

Natasha said...

The true cost to own is going to be more than $180 because now you will have to rent TWO Uhauls next time you move! Looks great! Congrats!
~Jeff

Raquel said...

Nice work! That looks so good, your place is so cute!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

HEy you did good! That looks way good in there! Don't you love good deals!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Way to go-i'm impressed! I love the Halloween costumes by the way!

Bushel and a Peck Preschool said...

Good buy Brian--it's such a great feeling to get a deal!

Josh and Krystal said...

Sweeet! Some people have all the luck...