Friday, February 13, 2009

Ultrasound

When Davis was born he was on the small side. Everything was fine with him but they had told me that he would be around 7 lbs. and he was 5 lbs. 10 oz. They said that maybe the placenta wasn't working 100% at the end and that was why he was small. Of course I explained that to my Dr's out here and they decided to do an ultrasound to see how much baby sister weighed.
They said she is around 6 lbs. 6 oz. give or take a pound. The Dr said he thinks she'll be bigger than Davis so not to worry. He was nice enough to give me some pictures of her face and her profile. I know the one of her face looks a little scary but I think she looks cute. I can't believe she will be here in just a couple of weeks. I'm very excited but very nervous to have 2 kids.


11 comments:

LTC said...

Yay Rach! I am super excited for you guys...you better get her pic up on this blog ASAP....do you guys have any names?

Bart and Krista said...

She looks adorable.. even in fuzzy black & white. I can't wait to meet the newest Dansie!

Kayleb & Jamie said...

I can't believe she is almost here! She does look cute! Good Luck with it all! I wish I was around to help you. Your in my prayers. You will be a GREAT mother of two!I love ya!!

Lyns said...

You'll be a GREAT mother of two! I have to admit though, I'm pretty darn scared myself. :) I LOVE that little face pic! She really does look cute!

Natasha said...

Wow! I'm so happy to get to see her! I don't think the face shot is scary at all. Usually head-on face shots look very alien-ish to me, and I think she looks adorable! You will do great with two kids - you are a great mom! Good luck. KEEP US POSTED!

Matt & Katie said...

Fun! I am jealous you got pictures. I can't believe we are almost there - but SO ready!

Karl & Leslie said...

Two is not hard is just takes time to get use to:) Do you have any names yet??

Jenny said...

When I told our midwife here that my first baby had been on the small side (just over 6 lbs) she said "nothing wrong with a small baby! It's a lot nicer for you and they always get big fast". And Davis did get big in a hurry. It's fun you got to have another peak at your baby. Good luck with everything!

Tyler and Sunni said...

You can already tell she's going to be the pretty girl. You look so cute Rachel. I hope your feeling well still, (well, as good as you can feel at 9 months).

Jen said...

So cute! What an exciting thing...a baby girl!

Anonymous said...

Rachel I am so excited for you. You are going to be great with 2 kids. At first it is crazy, but Davis will be such a big help. I hope all goes well with the delivery.