Sunday, August 30, 2009

End of Summer







It has been another great summer in the great state of Ohio (except for studying for boards and the constant grease on my shiny head.) We went to a place called the Olentangy Indian Caverns and Davis and I played miniature golf. There was also a little town for kids to play in and an Iroquai long house. The caverns cost too much so we didn't even see them.

This is Reece with some bed head.

Davis woke up early and couldn't make it to our bed.



Chubs is eating baby food now and loves it.



Davis wanted a Hulk cake for his birthday and what Davis wants, Davis gets!



A bunch of mothers from the ward took their kids to the fire station. Weee!



Davis got a good haul for his b-day






I had my half-way to graduation party with my whole class. It was at a really cool park and good times were had by all.


They told us to take pictures of our work so we can show them in our offices some day. Well if you need dentures I can have you looking just like this in no time! These were actually my first dentures I ever made. The red on the one is where we had to break them and then fix them again.

Davis came to his first dental visit while I was on a Pediatriac rotation. No cavities and he got a sticker so it was a great day.

11 comments:

Kayleb & Jamie said...

Hello Dansie Family! Looks like you guys had a fun summer! Reece looks just like you Rach, gorgeous and her hair is soo cute the way you do it!Love you guys and miss you!

Karrissa Winward said...

Thanks for all the updates! Looks like you guys had a fun summer! Good job on your Boards Brian!

Elise said...

Congrats on your 1/2 way mark Brian!

Annie said...

I love that half of my body made it in a couple of pictures! Looks like a great summer. You have such cute kids. Now we just have to head to the pool a few times this week to really end the summer right.

Wilde Things said...

Brian, you are awesome for updating your blog!
I cannot believe Reece is so big all ready. She's a doll.
Love the one of Davis in the hall--which my kids crashed before they made it to my room.
Oh, and congrats on 1/2 way.

Amy said...

Congrats on being half way. Dr. Beck would be so proud!

Marci Rasch said...

Hey Rachy Poo and Brian! Cute cute kiddos! Reece is getting big...she is a clone of Rachel! Glad you guys are doing well!

Natasha said...

Hooray for a photo-filled post. It looks like you guys are having tons of fun. Davis is so cute...and so big. It looks like he had a great birthday. I'm cracking up at the shot of the mom's at the fire station because it practically screams MORMONS! Riesty is SO ADORABLE! I can't believe how big she is! It makes me miss you guys so much. We love you tons!

Lacy J. said...

What a fun filled family you are :) You always say you don't do anything, yeah right, ha ha!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

wow-your kids are getting so big!!! What cuties! Looks like a fun summer. Congrats to both of you for beign 1/2 way done! Hurray!

Monica said...

Cute blog and cute pictures, Rachel! Glad I finally have your blog. I sent you an invite to mine too.