Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Zoo

My Friend Amanda called me the other day to go to the zoo. I really had to force myself to go. It's not that I didn't want to go I just want to sleep any chance I get. Working the 3rd shift makes you very sleepy (I love my job at Target! Not really but it is easy and no stress.) Anyway, I knew that Davis would love the zoo and would love to see his little pal Braxton. We had fun and I'm so glad Amanda invited me to go. I was actually very excited to take some pictures to update the blog.





In line for the Merry-Go-Round.



The stingray at the aquarium



Going on a boat ride



Davis posing with the Orangutan. I think that is what it was, who knows there are a million different kinds of these monkey like animals, can't keep them straight.

9 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

What a fun outing! I am glad you are enjoying your job, you amaze me that you can even do it! Davis looks so grown up!

maria said...

How fun I bet Davis had a blast! We sure miss dim! Last night at Addy's b-day party I was sure wishing Davis was there to play with Hayden! He needed a buddy with all those girls. Glad you job isn't stressful.

maria said...

oops! HIM

Natasha said...

FINALLY a new post! I almost had the 'haircut' one memorized! Davis is soooo big! I am cracking up at what a little man he is. It looks like you guys had a great time - and hopefully you'll be able to catch up on some sleep this weekend! Miss you tons.

Kati said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I am so excited for spring and summer. That means more time outside.
We sure miss you guys around these parts.

Lyns said...

How fun! I LOVE taking Ava to places like that. Too bad you don't live at your mom's! We go to the petting zoo and Dinosaur Museum all of the time! LOL! Seriously, it looks like you had a great time and Davis is so adorable. Good on you for sticking with your Target job! Oh, I forgot to tell you. I saw your mom at the temple a couple of weeks ago!

Unknown said...

Looks like Davis had a lot of fun at the zoo, he is a cutie! I cannot believe you are working graveyards, you poor thing! Hang in there :) Also I will make sure Cody calls Brian after she is born, I'm sure he would anyway though.

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

That was fun I am glad you came with me! The boys are so cute together!

Amy said...

Dr. Beck,
I'm sorry dental school sucks worse than any suck. Sometimes teaching sucks also. But I have almost made it through the year and all of my students are still alive and so am I. (There have been a few close calls.) You have a cute family! I can't believe you're all grown up and have a baby. We're doing pretty good here. Living with grandparents (lame) and ready for that to end. We're moving to SLC this summer and I'm excited about that. It was good to hear from you! Hope things are going good for you guys. Later.