Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Beautiful Wife by Brian



I just wanted to let my wife know how much I love and appreciate her. I couldn't ask for a better wife and Davis has the most loving and patient mom in the world. I think that the patience will be a plus for him in the future I am starting to realize. She works all night and takes care of Davis all day just because she wants her husband to be able to eat at Wendy's whenever he wants. She is the lowest maintenance girl I have ever met. We live in a dirt hole compared to some of our friends, but she never complains (well, maybe a little). She has a pure and never doubting faith in her Savior. I have always admired that. She does things because she knows they are the right things to do and for no other reason. She can always make me laugh with the things that she says especially when she isn't even trying. She also has some great hair. Davis and I love you Rachy!

13 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

Oh, that was so sweet Brian. Rachel really is great huh?

Natasha said...

I must agree. You have the most beautiful patient wife I have ever met. She is the only person I have ever met that can crawl out of bed looking like a supermodel - no make-up, no nothing. She is so sweet and fun to be around. I miss her!!

Dan and Shauna said...

You DO have great hair, Rachy!

Lyns said...

I love your wife too! LOL! She really is a great person!

Karl & Leslie said...

Your Husband is so sweet! and you are an awesome wife. I knew you would be. You can call me any time. I'm home all day usually. I love to talk to you about your school experience. It seems like you work really hard. I wont be working when we are away at school. so we will be extra poor. o well. love ya Rach

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Oh brian that was a nice post we all love RACHY!

candice said...

how nice! you do have some great hair. so i don't remember your e-mail so email me and i will invite you to mine. hope you are having a great day.
candicerichards@gmail.com

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

So cute! Rachel is amazing! And that was very thoughtful Brian. You two are cute!

Elise said...

Amen Brian! You are one lucky guy!

Erin Kay said...

Look at my fabulous relatives!! Brian, I think that's the nicest thing you've ever said. Rachel is nearly perfect and Davis definitely is! Sounds like you guys are doing well. Love your blog!!

Jordan and Heather Humbert said...

ok this post was sweet and all, but you need to post more so I can see pics of Davis! and why haven't you linked us yet? if you guys don't link us soon than we will not be on speaking terms! Love you guys

DentalDad said...

Is this the Daily Dansie, or the MONTHLY Dansie? Just wondering!

Anonymous said...

I'm really doing it this time! I know some of you already sent me your e-mail so I can set our blog to private, but some got erased before I wrote them down. So please send your e-mail address that you use to blog to jtukka1025@hotmail.com. Also, that it the e-mail we use for blogger, so if you ever set yours to private, send an invite to us there. Please e-mail us quickly so we can set our blog private and you won't miss out on the Tuckers!