Monday, December 22, 2008

2nd Surgery

Well, it has been almost a week that Brian had another knee surgery. I meant to post about it last week but there was always something going on. Brian is doing well, he hasn't been in too much pain which surprised him. The Doctor told him it was going to be really painful. This surgery was different from any surgery he has had. They had to realign his knee joint so they took a chunk of bone from his tibia. I really don't know exactly what they did but they did break his bone. He won't be able to put any weight on it for 8 weeks which stinks because it is cold and icy out here. Thanks to Brian's parents they are out here helping us. I just keep thinking how glad I am that they came. I know that they are pretty bored because all we really do is stay in the house but Davis has been sick so we don't get out much.


5 comments:

Jen said...

Oh poor Brian! What a trooper. Hopefully all this horrible surgery stuff will pay off down the road and his knee will quit bugging him! That is nice that his parents are out there to help you guys. Hope you have a merry christmas--put some prego pictures of you on the blog! I'm dying to see!

Lyns said...

Poor Brian! And You! That is so miserable. I hope he heals quickly and it makes things with his knees much better! That's great that you have Brian's parents out there!

Kayleb & Jamie said...

I hope that Brian will heal fast and that Davis will be better soon. You have got your work cut out for you the next few weeks and I am sorry. I wish I could come and help you. I love ya and hope you have a Merry Christmas! Jamie

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Good luck to a quick recovery! Maybe you should take advantage of the situation and get a handicap parking sticker! :)

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

I am glad brian is doing better then he thought he would be doing! To bad davis has been sick I hope he gets feeling better! Have a Merry Christmas