Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas

Christmas was a pretty good day. Davis was feeling better which was great! He was such an ornery little thing almost the whole time Brian's parents were here. Christmas night Craig and Joann took us out for my b-day. They told me I got to choose the restaurant but the only thing that was open was a little Chinese place so it was pretty easy to choose.

We opened our presents very slowly because Davis was the one handing them out.

Reading with Daddy

Doesn't he look so happy.

7 comments:

Jordan and Heather Humbert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jordan and Heather Humbert said...

oh, I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas - and Happy Birthday Rach! I meant to call you, but coming home had made me lose my mind!

Natasha said...

We totally missed you guys this year! I'm so glad Davis is feeling a little better - Brian is enough for you to take care of! Your pictures (and new background!) are super cute. Hope to talk to you soon!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

I wish we could have seen you at Christmas! I want to see some cute prego picts of you! Are you getting anxious to welcome your new family member? Hopefully we'll get to see her before she's too old!

Matt & Katie said...

Glad you guys had a great Christmas!! Now that its over we can begin the countown for our babes to arrive!

Perry's said...

Glad you had a good Christmas, and I looooooove your tree! I bet it was fun having family here to help and visit. Glad the surgery went well too!

maria said...

I just noticed Davis was wearing the same PJ's as all the boys. We sure missed him this Christmas.