Saturday, January 31, 2009

Snow, Snow and More Snow

The past week or so we have had a lot of snow dumped on us. Davis has wanted to go and play in it but we didn't really have any snow clothes for him. I was telling my mom about it and she said "Oh my heck go out and buy him some boots and a snowsuit, quit trying to be so cheap.". I did go out and look but I didn't find anything. We ended up getting a fun package in the mail from Grandma. My mom sent him a snowsuit with a matching coat and some boots. Davis was so excited with his new snow clothes. He wants to go out everyday and guess who gets to go with him? Not Dad, big fat mommy gets to put on her snow gear and make snow angels with him. He loves being out in the snow even if it freezing cold. I have to say it is fun to do something different with him and it is good to see him so happy.




13 comments:

Amanda said...

Finally and update! I am glad to see that you guys are still alive! How are you feeling?

Raquel said...

What a good sport! I bet those were awesome snow angels!

Wilde Things said...

Take advantage of the time you get to spend with him. It is harder when you can't go outside and play with him, cause it's too cold for the baby. This year I haven't gone sledding once, and I miss it bad.
You look cute! Hope Brain's recup is going well.
Miss you guys!

Karl & Leslie said...

You look so cute pregnat. Davis looks so cute in his snow suit. Your mom is a good woman:) It's snowing here too. This weather is way tocold for me. I need sunny St. Goerge:)
Hope you are doing great!

lmackay32 said...

Super cute photos, he is such a little stud! You are the cutest pregnant momma!

Karrissa Winward said...

Packages from Grandma are the best! You look great Rach!

Stizz said...

Cool snowsuit. I'm glad he likes it. It would suck to get it and have him hate to wear it. Too bad for you that you get to freeze so he can have fun. :)

Natasha said...

Hooray! News from my favorite people in Ohio! Davis is adorable. I'm so glad you guys are having fun and spending time together making memories before Reece arrives and takes a huge portion of your time! You look great...and he looks adorable. I LOVE his snow clothes! I can totally hear your mom telling you to quit being cheap. It made me laugh. We miss you!

Jen said...

So cute...what a nice grandma! I can't believe you are going to have a little girl in like a month! So awesome...

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Your nice I don't ever want to take braxton out becuase it is so cold it is no not even fun!

megs said...

Snow days are SOOO fun!

Lacy J. said...

How fun for you to be prego and make snow angels and snowmen! I am sick of the cold and snow, alli doesn't want to go out and play ha ha she is too little so we stay at home inside! I want to see your bedding and stuff that you got, maybe we'll get out of the house sometime and come for a quick visit!

The Albrecht's said...

Davis looks adorable in that snowsuit! You are a good Mom.