Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter weekend!

Last weekend was fun for us. Saturday we went to a Davis' little friend Taylee's Birthday party. Her mom had a little Easter egg hunt for the 4 kids that were there. I was happy she did because Brian wanted to go to find the city Easter egg hunt. To me that sounded like more work than fun. Easter Sunday we went back to church (well I finally made it back), and then went up to our friends house for Easter dinner. It was delicious! There were 4 couples there and we all brought something to add to the dinner and it all tasted sooooo good!



The Birthday girl Taylee. She turned 2, isn't she so cute!


Taylee, Davis, Emerson and Braxton showing off their eggs.

2 comments:

eve said...

Awesome! Easter is always good food, glad you found some, because I just tend to eat candy rather than food on that holiday...also, nice that you got an easter egg hunt, 'cuz those are the best!

Natasha said...

Glad you had a good Easter because we totally missed you. When Easton left Levi asked me if he went to "Ohio." I was cracking up.