Sunday, April 19, 2009

More Easter pics

Reece and Abby are a day apart and they are best friends.

All the kids on Easter~ Whitney, Luke, Jadyn, Davis and Reece


Reece in her little Easter dress. Look at her thighs she is getting so big.

Reece was so excited that the Easter Bunny brought her a baby doll


The Easter bunny forgot to put the baskets out before Davis got up. Davis was already up and down stairs before I was. I had to sneak down stairs and put the baskets by the front door. I know I'm lame but at least my kids didn't really know what was going on. Hopefully next year I will do better. Davis was so excited with his new car to add to the collection and a new movie.

6 comments:

eve said...

haha, you are quite lame. Just kidding, but that is really funny. Glad you pulled it off though. They both look really cute!! looks like you had a fun easter :)

Jen said...

Cute! You are a good momma to do baskets! The kids look darling!

Jordan and Heather Humbert said...

What a good easter bunny you are!

Kayleb & Jamie said...

Hey Rach, Reece is changing and growing so fast! She is sooo cute! Sounds like you had a good Easter. I love to see all your new pics! You will have to work on your Easter Bunny roll though!HA! Love ya and can't wait to see you!

Hooper's said...

Brian, your family is so cute. Your boy looks just like you and you little girl looks like your wife really cute!!

maria said...

I love all the new pics! I can't beleive how much Reece looks like a Peck!