Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Look Who's One

I can't believe that Reece is one now. It seems like she was just born. We just love this little gal and we think she is the cutest little girl ever.






She loves it Grandma




Of course Davis had to try it too.







She acted more determined to eat than get messy.


Our happy family


Reece's b-day gifts. She says thanks to everyone for her new things



This girl is electric
Davis and Reece had fun making a house out of the car seat box. Yes, Davis is a costume wearer. He is either Spiderman or Buzz every day. Some times he wears both and is SpiderBuzz.

8 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

Yeah for blog updates! Reece is one? Wow, she is adorable!!

Elise said...

Happy Birthday little Reece! She is a cutie. 1 is such a fun age. I LOVE your family pic by-the-way. Sorry if it's old news and has already been up there for a while...I am pretty crappy at blogging lately.

Nate and Kara Cooney said...

Happy Birthday Reece! She looks so cute, she enjoyed her cake more than Abby did.

Jen said...

I love spiderbuzz...so funny! And your family picture is soooo cute!

Matt & Katie said...

Happy Birthday Reece! Why are our kiddos one already! It seriously makes me so sad! Looks like you have a fun time ;) Love the pics from the dance too! Matt wouldn't take me because he said he can't see himself dancing with me?? What does that mean? Oh-well. Maybe he just doesn't want to be seen with me because he acts single at school?

bevans said...

Rachel, she is so dang cute! Happy Birthday to little Reece

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Crazy-she's 1?! What a cutie. You can definitely tell she's your daughter! I love the new family picture. Looks like your kids play really well together, and I love the Spiderbuzz. :)

Layne and Natalie said...

I love your kids! They are so cute!