Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Valentines weekend


The dental school has a dance thing called the Mandiball every year and this year we decided to go.


Me taking tickets.


Rachel trying to feel up her man a little


I just wanted to put the sexy vibe out all night.


This is the cake. Everything on there is edible.


Everyone just gettin' crazy. Rach and I even danced for a while. Enough people were drunk that we actually felt okay about our awesome moves.


Valentine presents from the fam.


On Valentines, we made dinner for our ladies. I made the shrimp even though Rachel hates seafood, but everyone knew that I am the Iron Chef of seafood.


Us being happy


Lil' Sissa

Reece and her friend Tatum.

Moms of the aforementioned Reece and Tatum

2 comments:

Beau & Shannon said...

Aww! Tater-Tot and Reeces- Pieces! I just love your family picture- love love love it. Thanks for having us over for her birthday. We had a good time, we should have get-togethers more often.

Hall Family said...

love when Brian posts, the pictures seem so much more explanatory, so that even I can understand what's happening ie~ us being happy!