Friday, October 15, 2010

Circle S Farms

Last weekend we went with some of our friends to pick
pumpkins at Circle S Farms.

All these girls are born within days of each other. So cute!
Reece, Emeri, Abby, and Averi.

The little girls are racing through the straw.
Emeri was the winner!

All the dad's were just letting there little girls
go down the slide by themselves but us.
Are we lame parents or what? I think
we make our kids scared of stuff sometimes.
Davis wouldn't even go down the slide with
Brian or me. At least Reece would. She didn't
have a choice.

Just being cute!


Farmer Davis- He looks so sweet and innocent in this picture.

This little farmer has 4 sets of fingers. Crazy!

Don't even think I'm pregnant because I'm not. I really
didn't want to put this picture in but I'm not really in any of
the other ones.

Davis and Abby

Trying to find some good pumpkins

There's a cute one

found some

Does she like to cheese or what?

7 comments:

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Yea for an update...and a big one! You're back in the blogger world! What stinkin' adorable kids! They're getting so big. And Rachel, you do NOT look prego! :)

Devin & Shalise said...

I am so glad you are back... OH MY your kids have gotten so big! Reese is looks so much like her brother its crazy. Hope you guys are doing good.

Stizz said...

Looks like a fun time...Reece's smile cracks me up. :)

Jen said...

Glad you are back! Your kids have gotten so big! Darling! You and Bri look great too! Keep the updates coming!

Rachel Smith said...

Hi Guys! Your kids are so darn squeezalisious! ...and I am so jealous of the name Reese...love it! I'd steal it if we ever have a girl, but I can't put reese with Smith...that's just a mouth full of "s" sounds.

lonnyanddeanne said...

Hi Dansie Family! Brian this is LeAnne- I've seen your blog but never stopped to say hello. You have a beautiful family! It looks like you guys are enjoying where you live. How is school?

Natasha said...

Only you would write "don't think I'm pregnant." NONE of us would have even thought that. You are a crack up! It looks like such a fun fall there!