Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I'm back

I know that it has been months since I last posted, 8 months to
be exact. I don't really know why I stopped blogging. Well
I was just lazy I guess. I went back through and posted 15 posts. I didn't
write about most of them but I wanted to put pictures up because
I want this to be like my scrapbook. I'm sure if you look at this
you won't go back through and look at all the pictures but I had to
mention it so you know I didn't give up completely. I hope to be better
at keeping up but I we'll just have to wait and see.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Yeah, this Daily Dansie isn't so daily! :)

Your pictures are so cute. And you are a BUSY Mom, so lots of blogging is probably irrational anyway.

The amazing thing is, you will probably get like 46 comments for this post! You guys are some kind of comment magnet!

Natasha said...

Hooray! The moment I have been waiting for! You have no idea how much I look forward to seeing your little kiddos (obviously, or else you would post more often.) And yes, I looked at every. single. picture you posted. So fun! I look forward to seeing lots more...a little more frequently! Miss you guys!

Amanda said...

I am glad to see you guys are doing well! Miss you!

lmackay32 said...

I am glad to see what you are up to. Your kiddos are getting so big and SO CUTE! I am looking forward to many more posts :)

Karrissa Winward said...

Hello!! Welcome back! It was so fun to see everything that you have been up to! Davis and Reece are absolutely adorable, seriously!